Jacksonville Seventh-day Adventist Church
|Home | About Us | Ministries | Online Giving | Bible Study | Prayer | Calendar | Contact Us | Directory | Volunteers | Media | News | Links | Bookstore|
1. Please bring your food ready to serve.
2. If you dish requires assembly or special attention, take care of this at home or between Sabbath School and Worship.
3. Fruit should be already sliced and placed on trays.
4. Bring hot food hot and ready to serve.
To Keep Your Food Warm
1. Wrap casserole dishes in newspaper, then in a thick towel.
2. Bring it in a thermal ice chest or crock pot.
Congregation will be dismissed one side at a time.
We have two lines. We would like our visitors, senior citizens and anyone with special needs to be served first.
Updated: Aug 4, 2009
Additional links on this topic: